Campbell County Public Schools
The mission of the Campbell County School District, in partnership with students, staff, parents, and community, is to provide the best possible education for all students in a safe environment, enabling them to become contributing, successful citizens and lifelong learners.
Campbell County Schools will be a district which:
- Focuses on student learning, utilizing research-based instruction to meet the needs of every student
- Sets high expectations for all and supports stakeholders in achieving these expectations
- Provides a wealth of opportunities in which students can excel
- Supports and retains dedicated, highly-trained staff members, treating each member as part of a learning community
- Is vested in the community, inspiring pride and a tradition of excellence
- Builds positive relationships among all groups, promoting open communication and valuing input
- Students come first.
- All students can learn and will succeed given time and support.
- All students must develop self-discipline and personal responsibility.
- All students must be challenged to reach their highest potential.
- Community, parents, educators, and students share in the responsibility for learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Everyone must be treated with dignity and respect.
The following schools are located in the Campbell County Public School District:
909 Camel Crossing, Alexandria, KY 41001
8000 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001
2500 Grandview Rd., Alexandria, KY 41001
475 Crossroads Blvd., Cold Spring, KY 41076
5586 E. Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring, KY 41076
944 Clay Ridge Rd., Alexandria, KY 41001
10631 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001
Feel free to Click Here for all homes available in the Campbell County Public School area.
Click Here for land available in the Campbell County Public School area.