The Steeplechase community is a beautiful master planned community located just minutes off the Richwood exit on I-75 in Northern Kentucky. It is located across the street from the Triple Crown Country Club in Boone County. The community includes a pool and clubhouse, hiking and biking trails, streetlights, a lovely lake, a sand volleyball court and a fitness room. It is only minutes from area attractions and excellent dining and entertainment.
This community includes single family homes as well as apartments at The Legends at Steeplechase.
Steeplechase is located in the Boone County School district and in the highly sought after Ryle High School area.
Directions: I-75 to Richwood exit, west on Richwood Road, left into Steeplechase on Grand National Blvd.
Nearby Parks and Recreation:
- Walton Community Park
- Central Park, Camp Ernest Rd.
- Shore Lake Fishing & Picnic, 7 min. drive
- Mary Queen of Heaven (Pre-K – 8)
- St. Henry High School (9-12)
- St. Joseph Academy (Pre-K – 8)
- Covington Catholic (9-12)
- Notre Dame Academy (9-12)
- Cincinnati Bell Telephone
- Rumpke Trash Collection
- Boone County Water Service
- Duke Energy
- Insight Cable TV